Just a few years ago, reshaping the body was just a fantasy for many, at least without invasive procedures that come with long recovery times and potentially dangerous side effects. Now, this dream has come into fruition with body contouring treatments. These noninvasive procedures can achieve incredible results in only a few minutes and do not come with serious side effects or long periods of recovery. There are several different technologies that are used in noninvasive body contouring, such as ultrasound, radiofrequency, cryolipolysis (cold energy) and lasers (heat energy).
What is body contouring and how is it done?
Body contouring, also referred to as body sculpting, refers to a number of non-surgical cosmetic treatments that are used to reshape the body and enhance an individual’s natural physique. These procedures have the ability to reveal a firm and toned body hidden underneath layers of fat or loose skin.
Everyone has a natural and beautiful form waiting to be revealed, and sometimes proper diet and regular exercise are not enough to reach our aesthetic goals. These treatments target stubborn fat deposits in the abdomen, hips and thighs that do not always respond to a healthy lifestyle.
What are the benefits of body contouring?
Body contouring provides a number of incredible benefits that can transform a person’s body, including:
- A Non-Invasive Way To Reduce Fat — Body contouring does not break the skin, meaning it comes with fewer risks and no recovery time.
- Target Fine Lines And Wrinkles — Not only does body contouring reshape the body, it also minimizes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Restore Firmness To Skin — One major benefit of body contouring is that minimizing fat in an area does not leave unsightly sagging skin, but it actually tightens and firms the treated areas.
- Reduce Visibility Of Cellulite — By reducing cellulite, body contouring can increase a person’s confidence and give them the self-assuredness that they need to be proud in their skin.
- Eliminate Stubborn Pockets Of Fat — Exercise and diet can only do so much and often leave behind stubborn areas of hard-to-target fat. Body contouring can specially target these areas, providing a more even and natural appearance.
How often can you do body contouring?
Although each patient is different, body contouring can typically be repeated every few weeks for a total of six to eight times. These numbers may vary from patient to patient, so call our clinic for a more accurate estimate for your unique situation.
What device is used at Fountains Medical?
At Fountains Medical, we use Accent Prime for body contouring. Accent Prime is an FDA-approved, non-invasive device that uses advanced ultrasound and radiofrequency (RF) technology to achieve both fat reduction and tighter skin at the same time. This multifunctional device can improve fine lines and lax skin on the face, and also reduce the appearance of cellulite on the body. There is no downtime or serious side effects. Improvements can be seen after just one treatment, although best results require several sessions. Contact Fountains Medical to learn more about Accent Prime.
If you want to enhance your natural physique but do not want to undergo invasive procedures, come to Fountains Medical for our noninvasive body contouring treatment! Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced providers of body contouring and can help you achieve the physique of your desires without ever piercing the skin! Call us today at (601) 228-0568 to book an appointment, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 120 Fountains Blvd Suite 2002, Madison, MS 39110. Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 5 PM, come visit us today! We serve patients from Madison MS, Jackson MS, Ridgeland MS, Canton MS, Flora MS, Brandon MS, and Meltonville MS. Looking forward to serve you!